What do we mean by developing leaders holistically? Our leadership development programs are much more than training. Through 1:1 coaching, group training and team projects, we look at the whole person, beyond their leadership skills.
Our powerful 1:1 coaching programs foster a greater appreciation in leaders of who they are and how they show up in the world. This allows them to be more authentic and engaging to others, resulting in better leadership behaviours.
Within the same program, our Leadership training modules and group projects enable leaders to apply learnings immediately to improve teams and overcome current business issues. Participants are accountable to the group in implementing ideas in the real world and responsible for coaching each other within the classroom. They are given guides to follow-up activities which they run with their teams between sessions and are supported by their Leadership Coach across the program.
The program culminates in a group project to overcome current issues in the organisation, which connects the leaders in making a difference beyond their own teams, positively impacting your organisational culture.
- 8 hours 1:1 coaching for each participant
- 3 days of leadership training across 6 months
- 3 guides to follow-up activities for teams – run by each leader
- Group project to overcome current organisational issues
- Clear ROI – measurement of participant and team results throughout the program
What makes this program unique?
- Leadership learnings are implemented in a way that is relevant to each individual and applied in the workplace between sessions – bringing learning to life.
- Each Leader’s team members are integral to the learning process and benefit directly from the shared knowledge and exercises during this 6-month program – reaching far beyond the leaders themselves.
- Leaders’ self-limiting beliefs are brought to light and resolved as they arise from real-life situations – providing ongoing and impactful self-development.
Call Claire on 0424 605 858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a program outline.